背包客栈自助游论坛
[东南亚综合]受EF游学("FUN享你的异国故事"#effunshare201917/08/26越南的三周行即将进入尾声,而这趟...oying the mesmerised day.胡志明市神奇交通于胡志明合影岘港一景岘港日出岘港街景岘港一景夏令营团体照日本友人来台
酒店比价
首页 论坛 攻略 机票比价 酒店比价 旅游相册 用户相册 景点地图 背包帮 搜索 今日新帖 注册 登录论坛
回复   发表新主题

主题工具
sport62500 sport62500 当前离线
流浪汉
帖子: 1
性别: 男生
感谢: 0次/0帖
注册日期: 2019-02-15
旧 2017 中、南越游 - 2019-02-19, 12:20

受EF游学(https://www.ef.com.tw/pg/education-tour/)邀请参与
"FUN享你的异国故事"
#effunshare2019

17/08/26
原帖地址: 背包客栈自助游论坛 https://www.bbkz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10242298
越南的三周行即将进入尾声,而这趟旅程彻底反转我对这国度起初的印象。

「越南有什么好?」、「他们很落后欸」、「很多来台湾当外劳」......等言语不断徘徊在耳边,久之,对越南这未知、也少被媒体报导的国度,也渐渐受这些话影响,越南治安不佳、环境落后、都是外劳等印象多少在听到"越南"两字时浮现。

非常非常感谢我的家人的支持、和教授我的越南语清水老师 推荐了我,让我有幸能参与学校的这项计划、体验这趟奇幻之旅。

在八月12日,顺利完成学校在胡志明市举办的参访后,除了首先让我体验到越南的各式古迹、文化、食物外,令我最印象深刻的绝对非这座的交通莫属,它非常的乱…中有序,如字面上所言,它混乱的程度简直让人赞叹、有序的程度更是令人惊艳,似乎每一位并肩骑士的身边都有个他们独有的隐形信道,互不相让、却互不影响。此外,看似漫威电影的摩天大楼、精品店的数量实在惊人,这座城市与台北可谓不相上下,但这里的建筑多了更加吸睛的特色,并以它们独有的姿态凝视著。除了见识到这座城市的特别外,在这趟旅程中我更加认识学校本来互不相识的同学们、也拍了不少满意的照片,回忆便随著行李从胡志明市打包走。下一站便是在参访团隔天开始、位于中越岘港市,两周的夏令营,而这一趟,便以极佳的形式刻划于记忆中(也是英文使用频率最高的两周,这时才真正发现语言真的是通往其他世界的钥匙、关键)。

同时参与夏令营的只有Billy和我来自台湾,那时真的颇担心无法和来自各国的人顺利交流、交互(那时和Billy也不算熟),但正式开始后,忐忑的心被一扫而光、且在开始第一天就遇到同来自台湾、同在岘港交流的同学。

此外,我认识了志同道合的好室友 – 来自日本的Riku,但人和善、且健谈,因此我们在这段期间共度了许多很棒的时光。我亦必须向其他几位日本朋友致上深深谢意,他们总是肝胆相照、幽默,和他们相处大家总是和乐融融。

还有另外四位令我永远难忘印尼的朋友:Hana, Dinda, Putri, and Dito. 我们总是谈天说地,而和他们对话时常让我展露出我最疯狂的那面、亦感到非常自在。一定要记得我,你们的IndoneSean! 哈!

而在此认识的本地朋友:Bang, Linh, Alex, and Hhoa,你们的热情、用心也非常难忘,若少了你们的协助、陪伴,这次夏令营一定会少了大半趣味,非常谢谢你们的款待!

光阴实似箭,两个星期一转眼间就逝去,这段时间的珍贵回忆会永恒的铭刻在我心中。这是旅程的结束,却是我们友谊的开始,我相信它会一直在我们心中留存著。希望无论是在台湾、印尼、越南、日本、或是洪都拉斯都能再次与你们相遇!
最后,必须知会在台湾的家人、朋友们,抱歉我无法及时回应你们讯息,这边的网络速度太令人沮丧…… 而且他们提供了满满行程、活动,通常回到宿舍也晚了。

岘港 – 一座被绿色包围,郁郁葱葱的城市,下次见了!

19/02/01
感觉从这趟奇境游回家是一、两天前的事,但居然已过一年多;大家依然有保持联系,不论是用通信软件、亦者视频。而去年3月11日,其中一位日本朋友带著他的伙伴们,带著很有意义的理由来访 – 为了感谢台湾人在2011年,于311大地震时的援助。我并在当日充当了一日导游,在九份陪他们度过一个崭新、叙旧的一天。

---

17/08/26

It's coming to the end of the tree-week Vietnam trip, which totally reverse my initial imagination of the country.

The following conversation kept appearing when mentioning the coming trip to Vietnam: "Can't think of anything good there.", "A poor country.", "Lots of them come as workers or helps." I was influenced by these words at some degree owing to the lack of experience of being there in person, reckoning Vietnam is not far from the situation they described.

I do really need to appreciate my family and also my beloved Vietnamese teacher Joey Tran. Were it not for them, there's no way I could come to this amazing place!!

Finishing the Taiwanese business entrepreneurs on Aug. 12 in Ho Chi Ming ,which is a prosperous city, I first witnessed various ancient ruins, cultures, local foods and the most impressive thing here: the traffic. The unbelievably messy traffic (in a goodway) was literally ordered in chaos, it was like every riders and drivers who steer close to each other has their own invisible paths on the road. They did not give in the path they were ongoing to each other, but they did had a way not to jeopardisethe other drivers. Moreover, the skyscraper looked like the building in marvel movie, the boutique stores were absolutely stunning, they were so similar and no less than the ones in Taipei but the style of the buildings were much more attractive and stared in the city in their own ways. In addition to these specialties of the city, I got to know deeper of some nice people also in STUST, and took quite a few satisfying pictures. After that there came the summer camp in the middle of Vietnam: Da Nang, which utterly became one of the most splendid parts of my memory in life (those were also the days English was used the most frequently in my life and I found it languages absolutely are THE KEY to another world).

There were only Billy and me from Taiwan which I was actually worried I would not be able to get along with all of the participants successfully, but everything turned out to be totally different as imagined! We even bumped into a guy also from the same country as ours studying in the school so close to STUST!

Beside, I met the best roommate ever from Japan (Riku) who's so nice and chatty, so we did have a superb time hanging out together. Also there're lots Japanese who treated me incredibly well, which I by all means appreciate that.

Moreover, there were four Indonesians I will never forget: Hana, Dinda, Putri, and Dito. We enjoyed lots of time talking of everything under the sun (and the moon of course, ha) and they are the ones who dragged out my crazy true colour. They indeed always made me feel like at home. Do remember me -- IndoneSean!

As for the local friends I met, such as Bang, Linh, Alex and Khoa, you all were incredibly passionate and warm-hearted. Without you all this summer camp would not go so amazing. Thanks so so much for your hospitality!

Time does fly, two weeks past really fast. The precious memories which we made together will be everlasting and inscribed in my mind for good. This is not the end of it, instead, it would be the beginning of our strong-bonded relationship which will surely keep going. Wish I could see you all soon either in Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Japan, Honduras!

Last but not least, sorry for all my friends and family in Taiwan that I could not send the texts in no time every day owing to the internet here is frustrating… and there are so many activities to join here that I usually come back to dorm very late.

Da Nang, the city highly surrounded by green. See you next time!

19/02/01

The day I came back just feels like a day or two ago, but it has surprisingly been over a year since I visited the magical world. Connections still remain among us, we chat sometimes, either in LINE or using webcam; last year in March 11th, there was one of my Japanese mates met in the camp along with his friends came for a profound reason: To show their gratitude of the donation for the dreadful earthquake hit their country on the same date in 2011 and I was the tour guide that day showing them around in Jiufen. We were having fun caching up and enjoying the mesmerised day.

原帖地址: 背包客栈自助游论坛 https://www.bbkz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10242298
胡志明市

神奇交通

于胡志明合影

岘港一景

岘港日出

岘港街景

岘港一景

夏令营团体照

日本友人来台

此帖于 2019-02-22 23:19 被 sport62500 编辑。
被阅读1835次