Looking for a couple to work on our family farm near Great Western in the Grampians region of Victoria.
Work will involve egg collection, assisting with grading and packing of eggs, general farm maintenance/work; all of which will contribute to your second year visa. Our farm is 1200 acres and consists of free range chooks (for eggs), cattle and sheep. We are located approximately 3hoursdrive from Melbourne, in the Grampians region.
Busy, fun working farm that employees 20 local people, so you will be very much a part of the Green Eggs team.
- Must have drivers licence and a car - travel between two nearing properties is sometimes required
-Farm experience is preferred but not essential – a willing attitude however is essential!
- Physically fit and capable
- Work is mostly outdoors
- Must be available for the full 88 days of visa requirements原帖地址: 背包客栈自助游论坛 https://www.bbkz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10249943
- You will have your own self-contained accommodation on site.
-Rentis $125 a week per person
- Pay is $20 per hour, approximately 5 days a week but this will vary as is the nature of farm work, some weeks will be long hour weeks and others shorter – but all will contribute to your 88days.
-Start date 23 July (move in on 22nd to start work 23rd)
-TO APPLY please email cv, photo and cover letter