REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE FOR NON-MUSLIM APPLICANTS [NORMAL REGISTRATION APPLICATION]
* Applicants need to be present at the NRD counter/Malaysian Representative Offices overseas during application and registration of marriage.
* Place of application is based on the address stated on the Mykad (citizen) and address of residence (non-citizen) in Malaysia.原帖地址: 背包客栈自助游论坛 https://www.bbkz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488114#post2999851
* Non-citizen applicants should reside in the marriage district for a period of 7 days before applying for registration of marriage at the relevant NRD Office.
* The solemnisation shall be conducted after 21 days but not exceeding 6 months from the date of application.
* For those applicant below 21 years old, kindly refer to the procedure of marriage registration with licence (Marriage With Licence).
* Supporting documents:
o Identity card for citizens.
o Passport for non-citizens with photastat copy of personal information and date of arrival in Malaysia.
o One (1) colour photograph measuring (32mm X 38mm) against a BLUE background for each person.
o If the applicant is a Divorcee, please submit the Decree Nisi Absolute.
o If the applicant is a Widower/Widow, please submit Certificate of Death of spouse.
o Non-citizen applicants – submit Letter of Confirmation of Marital Status from the applicant’s country which has been endorsed by the Malaysian Embassy of that country OR the Embassy of the applicant’s country in Malaysia and certified by the Consular Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs(Wisma Putra), Putrajaya. Finally, the applicants must submit the Letter of Confirmation of Marital Status and the other supporting documents together with the original Identity card/Passport to the Marriage & Divorce Division, Head Quarters JPNM Putrajaya for approval to register marriage.
* Application Form – JPN.KC02
* Fees :-
o Marriage Certificate = RM20.00
o Declaration =RM10.00
*REMINDER ON DAY OF SOLEMNISATION OF MARRIAGE
* Ensure that the couple and their witnesses bring their ORIGINAL Identity Cards/Passports
* It is MANDATORY for both sides to be decently attired.
* T-shirts (Collared@Non-Collared) / Jeans / Slippers/ Shorts- ARE NOT ALLOWED.
* Two(2) reliable adult witnesses aged 21 years and above