目前国人在英国转机前往其他国家，停留时间在廿四小时内可免过境签证，倘拟入境英国仍须申请英国入境签证（ENTRY CLEARANCE）。原帖地址: 背包客栈自助游论坛 https://www.bbkz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466#post7361
If you are a visa national you will need a visa to enter the UK in transit .
If you are entering the UK on your way to another country and you will stay in the UK for less than 48 hours, you will need to obtain a Visitor in Transit visa. If you want to stay in the UK for longer than 48 hours you will need to apply for a visit visa.
The immigration officer may decide to let you travel through the UK without holding a Visitor in Transit visa. This is known as the transit without visa concession (TWOV).
To qualify you must:
- arrive on a cruise ship and leave on the same ship within 24 hours
- arrive and leave by air within 24 hours and have no intention of staying in the UK (you may travel by rail or road between two airports); or
- hold a confirmed booking on a flight or ship which will leave within 24 hours of your arrival in the UK
You must also:
- have the documents you will need to be allowed to enter the country you are travelling to; and
- have the documents you will need for any other country that you may pass through on your journey
所以这样子看起来, 以你问的状况应该是可以免签证进入英国, 不过要在二十四小时内离开